« Home | United States of India »

Please Come ! Vaango Vaango !

Welcome to the new Photo(shop)blog.

This photo(shop)blog will continue in existance as long as I fund for a new Digital Camera. After that this becomes a photo blog. Iam a Adobe Photoshop fan, and usually create some good images on that. So, here's the best place to host it, and thought we might even have it as a collective effort to shed our photoshop feelings.

I know many of us, like to manipulate images. (Few photobloggers use photoshop just to have their Watermarks on their images). Here's one place, where you could submit your photoshop creations too.

However, Im not sure, how long this will be done with interest. But then, as long as the interest exists, let me give my best shot.

Good to see an exclusive photo[shop]blog. Hope u'll continue even after u get a digi cam. So lemme wish 'Have a gr8 and long stay' :)

thank you Magic lens. :)
I only wish what you say works out.

I am also a fan of Adobe Photoshop
I had also created many photoshop photos. i dont know how to create photo blog, i am searching for that.

good Jeevan. send them to me.
you could upload your photos on Flickr and post them on Blogger.
that makes a simple and powerful photoblog. :)

Hey,
Anyplans to roll out a flag/message for Indian-ID ??..wud like to host in my blog too...

prabhu, why not;

pottruvom !

Welcome to photobloging. Hope U continue even after U get UR digicam.
One suggestion, why dont U add UR workflow too so that people like me can understand and copy it ;) I use PS to adjust color WB etc and add watermark. But wanna know more.

kaleidoscope, thanks. i wish i continue. however this is not my mainline blog. This is.

Sure, i take your suggestion. I can add the workflow, actually I can host the PSD file as such, so that you can know the history.

do you post your photos somewhere ? where is your blog ? (i mean i dont see it on your profile,.)

Keerthi, my blog adress
mi-kaleidoscope.blogspot.com.

waw ! so, you on vacation !
great pictures. you people amaze me.

Post a Comment

Previous posts

Links

Listings