« Home | Photoshop Blog -> Photoblog » | Pixar !! » | My Cousins... I liked the way the flat was constru... » | » | எப்பொ வருவாரோ ? எந்தன் கலி தீர்க்க !!Click to watc... » | MS Paint for a change » | Come in soon » | The Thillalangadi (Means - Technique) » | Big Picture » | PPPlower »

Kakka Kakka ! The Crow



I always wanted to capture beautiful flowers and colorful birds. But Chennai can offer only some Pavazha Mallis and Crows. I found this crow in Marina beach.

Click on this picture to view 1024 res image. Someone please let me know of some photosharing utility that'd allow more space for Hi-Res images and free of cost.

BTW, Another Crow sitting on Image of the Week. Check it out.

I like the crow with the dragonfly... its nice (with as good a sky as u can expect in chennai i guess;)

Did you try picasaweb from Google for photo sharing?

Post a Comment