« Home | The walk to Paradise Garden » | Please Come ! Vaango Vaango ! » | United States of India »

Wazowski - Avyukta



Avyukta Featuring Mr. Mike Wazowski (Click for a bigger picture)

Thats my computer Avyukta on the day I got it, after assembling at my old home. A week after, I got a new house.. Avyukta is lucky, you know ;)

Mike Wazowski, in case you did not know, is an amazing person appearing on Monster's Inc. The attitude this character displays is something worth following. There are lots of fan clubs over the internet, for this guy. Please watch Monsters Inc, if you havent.

This photoshop however wasnt that good, except for the fact, that the arms are touched and are not from the original pic (as you can see on the monitor). The picture you see on the monitor is from whaere wazowski is brought out into the room. The other arm was tilted and cut from another picture in the movie. :) Huh ! Visualize this picture for a moment, a character on screen popping up into real - life.

hmm.. if i had a boon to make characters come up alive.. he he..

thalaiva...kalakittinga po !! super duper

When I saw first I thought it is a real photo, the hand of the Monster where differentiate for the monitor picture. You are a Photoshop expert.

deepak, what character would you bring up alive.. ? you have something in mind.

vk, thanks. But thalaivaannnu koopidatheenga !

jeevan, thats the beauty, looks real right. if you havent seen the movie, watch it.

ya i will watch soon

What is your plan for Independence Day?

Avyukta? Is that the brand of computer like HP, Dell? Or is it your nickname?

And since you said you assembled it yourself, I have some more questions for you. What are the types of connecters that are available from the power supply of your case? Is it to some universal standard? If I buy a motherboard and other components from USA, can I assemble it in India for my parents? I was worried if they will be compatible.

BTW, great job on the photoshop touchup. If you hadn't mentioned it, I would have thought that Wazowski was a rubber toy or something (leaning on your PC).

fatwalleter, Avyukta is the name of my computer. :) It means "the Crystal Clear".

i guess that shouldnt be a problem. the smps will give out the power supply and it is in universal standard. BTW, i think mother boards and other things are cheaper in chennai. i suggest you could buy them here, rather than US. You could probably buy out a 17" LCD monitor and sound systems. may be they are cheaper there.

and thanks, fatwalleter, thats the appreciation i longed for. :) you made my day happy.

hey great stuff...
you're on my blogroll man.
keep up the good work!

gud work buddy !! liked most of ur work !!! this onez bing blowing !!!

shibs
www.shibu.v33.org

Post a Comment