« Home | Avyukta - Himself » | I Love Madras ! » | Wazowski - Avyukta » | The walk to Paradise Garden » | Please Come ! Vaango Vaango ! » | United States of India »

Peace !



















I usually dont send eGreetings. Instead, I google Image Search and make a pic of my own.

This one was when me and my friend Manu were in deep mental tension about the job, that we did not get. I was atleast having rays of hope, but he was confused to the core. Thats when I sent this one to him.

Thankfully as I had hoped, we both were on Jobs on June 18th. I joined eFunds and Manu went to Xansa.

The picture is esced from Behind Enemy Lines.

excelent photo
every time i will make greetings, to sent to my relatives

idhu super aa irukke!

Hi I like your blog, you can visit my web page if you like.free home business legitimatehttp://www.moneywebpage.comfree home business legitimate

Post a Comment