« Home | Peace ! » | Avyukta - Himself » | I Love Madras ! » | Wazowski - Avyukta » | The walk to Paradise Garden » | Please Come ! Vaango Vaango ! » | United States of India »

Ellam serndhun kannil minnum... !



Monday morning Photoshop !!!
I had this video from Alaipayuthey..
Using Power DVD, I took screen shots, and photoshopped it.

The Song that impressed me than any other.
Makes me long to be on that screen like Madhavan, jumping.

Camera - Music - Lyrics - Choreography - Maddy - Shalini and Mani.
Just about everything being perfect about this song.

I love it !!

shdlnt the 3rd line be
"Putham Pudhidhai Natta Rosa" ???..
Just curious...if am wrong...please do correct me

No VK, it is Pujthtam Pudhidhai Raththa Roja... ok ?

But how do you like the picture ??

Super photo, it is the song Pachai Neramma Pachai Neramma. nice work in Photoshop.

Good effort !!

thanks Jeevan and Prabhu.

Post a Comment