« Home | Deepa Mehta for Avyukta » | Dada Keerthi » | Collage - Dachchu » | Sandiyar at Mahalakshmi !! » | Ellam serndhun kannil minnum... ! » | Peace ! » | Avyukta - Himself » | I Love Madras ! » | Wazowski - Avyukta » | The walk to Paradise Garden »

Art by Keerthivasan



My works on MS Paint and Photoshop. :)

I know many of you guys can draw better.. But hey, Im gifted with Pencil Sketches.. I have loads of them on paper.. Should try and bring them on ePaper.

Click here to see one of my Pencil Sketch.

Excellent Keerthi!. Please do scan your paper sketches and post them.

I am amazed Keerthi. Way to go. Keep doing Cartoons/sketches! I love it.!

Looks great Keerthi...Just find a way to showcase your skills to the world !! Kudos !!

Let it not be another a "wasted talent"

thanks Deepak, Venkitu sir and Prabhu.

Will try and do something to showcase it.

Let me add my 'wow' too! BTW, is there a 'hidden meaning'(the naming makes me curious!) in the picture?

aparna, appdi enna meaning kandupudichittenga.. their names show their castes or religion.. thats all :)

now you've made me curious.. ? what did you infer ? do ,let me know

Naa edho national integration-nnu nenachen!!!

Post a Comment