« Home | Deepavali Release » | Click Pic for a bigger image.Feel free to share t... » | The Baby Giant » | Art by Keerthivasan » | Deepa Mehta for Avyukta » | Dada Keerthi » | Collage - Dachchu » | Sandiyar at Mahalakshmi !! » | Ellam serndhun kannil minnum... ! » | Peace ! »

Black Gold



My Keyboard, Up closer and Personal :)

TVS Gold Keyboard in Black is quite a rare get. I like the Typewriter sound when I type. I hate the feathertouch keyboards for that matter. Also the unwanted keys on a Multimedia keyboard. A simple keyboard like TVS Gold is something that enhances my Avyukta Experience.

Nice photo, nice thoughts though I beg to differ, I like the feathertouch keyboards.!!

By the way...SoundU?? engirundhu varum??? Puriyaliye.!

inda foto nalla irukku keerthi. room light off pannitu. camera vai stand pottu. monitor la irundu vara light mattum use panni. oru foto try pannu.

idhey angle la

Thats a nice closeup shot :-)

Try that suggestion from PK..

and typing sound ?..i go with NV sir !!

nice shot i made a photo of my keyboard check it out here. Keyboard
by the way my name is rakesh i just saw your blog via technorati.nice blog.
I also like to play with photoshop

Artistic shot ! Might have been a great ad if you showed all keys that spell 'Avyuktha' :)

Post a Comment